Association of Communication Agencies of Georgia was founded by 10 communication agencies in 2015. At the moment ACAG consists of 26 communication agencies.
Association has made significant decisions, such as creating of the memorandum that established Security Fee in order to defend against unscrupulous customers.
Throughout the entire year, ACAG counts ratings and annually chooses the design studio of the year and the creative agency of the year.
Association performs activities in the following fields:
- Development of professionalism in the field of marketing communications
- Assistance of defending the intellectual property rights of the people working in the field of marketing communications
- Promotion of the field of marketing communications
- Production of a market for companies in the field of marketing communications
- Organizing festivals and forums
- Establishing professional standards and monitoring of fulfilling those standards
- Support of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) projects/campaigns